Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Weekend out with Daddy

This past weekend we decided to go to the park. It was such a nice day and we just had to do something other than sit around the house. There was no one around so we had the whole place to ourselves. We had fun crawling through tunnels, riding on swings, hanging from monkey bars, and flying down slides. Although our stinky boy was sleepy he still had a smile and a dimple on his face the whole time. The only thing that could have made it better is if Lucy would have stopped whining from behind the fence, Jason hadn't smacked his shin on the tunnel and those darn ants hadn't crawled up my leg and bit the inside of my knee as soon as we got there. The weather made me excited for when we can put on sweatshirts and pick out pumpkins and my boys won't be sweating the whole time! 

1 comment:

  1. Awe! These pictures are so cute! I love that dimple!!! Oh and finn needs shoes for the park....

    - Finns #1 Aunt

    ReplyDelete